I had extra pumpkin, so I had to make these! Don’t judge me. This recipe is a family favorite and it has never ever failed me. They’re so so yummy, Mat and I ate at least 10 each in two days….
My only tip really is to spray the pan before scooping these onto the sheet. Other than that, the recipe is honestly so simply and easy, I’m pretty sure even my sister Syd could figure it out hehe. (She’s not the best with cooking…but we love her).
Join me in eating Fall-themed foods in February. It’s the best.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray your cookie sheets.
- Mix together pumpkin puree, sugar, oil, and egg in a large bowl.
- Add in the other ingredients, saving the chocolate chips to be stirred in last.
- Scoop balls of dough onto cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and ENJOY!