Yay for sheet pan dinners! This one is my go-to meal when I don’t have time to really cook something. I’ve tried making my own meatballs for this, but honestly that’s so much work…so today I stuck with good ole store bought turkey meatballs. (All twenty of them cost less than $3).
As for the veggies, I tend to have all of these on-hand. You can use any kind of potato, we’re just really diggin’ the red right now.
I would recommend spreading this over two pans, that way everything gets its fair share of roasting. I got the idea for this meal from Healthy Nibbles and Bits, but I had to make some major changes because apparently Mat and I eat waaaaay more than Lisa does. Haha so if you need to feed a small army, you’re in the right place.
As you can kinda tell, I made the mistake of not covering my pan with foil. Silly me, I sacrificed easy cleanup for the sake of better pictures. Please please don’t make my mistake!
Good news about this meal? Leftovers. Yesssss.
- 1 lb. chicken or turkey meatballs (raw or cooked)
- 4 small potatoes
- 2 cups broccoli, fresh
- 4 large carrots, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbs olive oil
- Sauce for taste–optional (I brushed my meatballs with a bit of BBQ sauce)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees; line your sheet pans with foil or spray with non-stick spray
- Cube your potatoes and mix with 2 tbs olive oil. Place in oven for about 15-20 minutes
- Cut carrots into 3-4 inch slices, 1/4 inch thick (or just totally eyeball it); cut broccoli into florets
- Mix carrots and broccoli with 2 tbs olive oil and salt & pepper
- Pull potatoes out and stir around. Add carrots, broccoli, and meatballs to both sheet pans; cook another 15 mins
- If using pre-cooked meatballs: only add meatballs with 8-10 minutes remaining
- Brush meatballs with sauce if desired